Sunday, March 31, 2013

St. Vincents School


St. Vincents is a school where many children who are severely disabled live. I was able to go and visit these children. They were so tender and cute. It made me think a lot about the Savior and how he loves every one of his children unconditionally. I could just picture Him there loving and showing compassionate to them all.  We were able to go sing and tell stories to them. I want to extend a thank you to Grandma J for teaching me so many good children stories throughout my life!

This is Marc. He was so happy. You could just see this light radiate out of his eyes.  


This little boy was singing to piano music. He was using his hand as a microphone as he sang. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. One of my favorite parts of Israel was the little children. I am so glad you had a chance to love them. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete