Friday, January 18, 2013

My Confession

So I have a confession.  I aspire to one day become a cute, artsy photographer.  Not necessarily professional, but just learn for my own personal benefit.  I have loved taking pictures and filming since I was a little girl. So on this trip, I am trying to take creative, fun photos. Jerusalem is the perfect spot for this because it is B.E.A.U.T.F.U.L.  It also helps that the view I have from the center is spectacular.  All of these were taken somewhere on the BYU Jerusalem Center grounds. 




The Jerusalem Center has a repetitive theme of arches. It is amazing. 






3 comments:

  1. These pictures are spectacular! ( I love the first and the last one!) Holy Cow! I am sorry I keep commenting but I LOVE THIS BLOG! I am SOO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! I love your blog! I love seeing all your awesome experiences! Keep posting!! -Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Jerusalem is such an amazing land- and I love it even more for the friends that I made- like your sisters! I hope you are enjoying every minute- it goes by fast and you will forever remember the time you had there.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete