Friday, January 25, 2013

Under the Jerusalem Center

So here at the Jerusalem Center the students are able to go and take a tour underneath the center. This is where students get their one chance to leave part of their "legacy" by signing their names showing that they were once students at this beloved school. Well I have three fabulous sisters, and two of them have had the opportunity to come the Jerusalem Center two years ago.  They were so great at helping me get ready for this journey, and I am so grateful for their love and support. I was on a mission to find their names in which I am proud to say I succeeded.  I was so excited!!  Rach and Chels, your names are still there:)



1 comment:

  1. YOU FOUND THEM!!!! Let's see how many Jacksons we can get in there! Your pictures, collages, and experiences are fabulous. Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete